There are always opportunities to volunteer.
1. Apply for a volunteer position at one of the camps, please fill out this application form and submit it to the camp email
2. Offer to let your name stand to be your church representative.
3. Take a position on a standing committee (Nominating, Finance, Property, Program and Personnel)
4. Lend a helping hand when you can. (such as opening up camp in the spring, or closing the camp in the Fall.
Contact Roberta Wolfe (via firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note every staff member at camp must supply references and pass a Police Records Check.
• Camp Gitchigomee – Staff Application
We are looking for a Waterfront Director, Lifeguard and Assistant Cooks. These are paid positions.
1. The National Lifeguard Service’s Award. Waterfront preferred.
2. Standard First Aid and CPR “C” Certificate.
3. Red Cross Water Safety and LS Society Instructor.
4. Canoeing experience &/or certification.
5. Lifeguard experience (minimum of 2 years preferred).
6. Lifeguard experience (minimum of 2 years preferred).
1. Current National Lifeguard Service’s Certificate (Waterfront preferred)
2. Current Standard First Aid and CPR “C”
3. Minimum age 16 years.
4. Red Cross/LS Instructor Award and some canoeing experience an asset